Sunday 9 October 2011

Garnier Body: Intensive 7 Days

My first encounter with Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days was four months ago, when I purchased the moisturiser with my birthday savings. My initial impressions of the products when I first purchased it were: overly-priced, overly advertised, and overly hyped. Well, I was soon to be proven wrong! This moisturiser is without a doubt one of the best I have ever used. There are several different varieties of the lotion, including; for dry skin, for rough skin, for normal skin, and a few more. Having fairly dry skin on my legs and arms, I reached for the dry skin version of the green bottle. 




The bottle itself is very unique, and in my opinion, very handbag friendly. It is convenient that the bottle comes in two sizes, one very large and one of a sensible size (of which I have the latter form). The bottle’s cap is very sturdy, and therefore there’s no need to worry when transporting the product to and from home. I also particularly like how the bottle has two crevices halfway down its structure, so that it is possible to hold the bottle even when your hands are slippery from the moisturiser! 




The scent of the product is wonderful. The packaging claims to be scented with Nutritive Mango Oil, which is the main contender for scent power. The intensive lotion also had a ‘classic’ moisturiser smell, which immediately dragged me in. the scent lasted on my arms (I don’t know about my legs, I don’t generally smell them!) all day, even with my ugly school blazer rubbing against them for seven hours.


On the bottle’s reverse (instead of typing the whole claim, I will include pictures at the end of this post) there is an extremely long explanation of what the lotion will do to your skin if you apply it for x amount of days, and apply x amount of times. Personally, I cannot conclude whether the claims are true, as so far I have only been using the lotion when my skin feels particularly dry or rough. However, I agree that after only one use my skin did feel very soft and smooth.


Overall, I am impressed with the product, and agree that it really is worth the money, and the hype! 



3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! I love this so much! I ahev recently started using Garnier's summerbody lotion and it gives a really nice glow to your body :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great product review. the weather you get here in new england, usa... i can certainly use it, especially because you like it. useful info.:) love your new blog. new follower, and hoping to stay connected. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both for the wonderful comments! you can now keep connected by signing up to my mailing list, located at the top of my blog, thank you for reading! xo

    ReplyDelete

The Biggest Loads of Glitter.