Saturday 22 October 2011

Toni&Guy Finishing Shine Spray: Review

As an avid user of Toni&Guy hair products, I was delighted to come across their Finishing Shine Spray. It’s simple: this product works. 

Not only does the product deliver what it promises on the bottle, I am almost completely sure that the spray works as a heat protectant, too. When I am being lazy (most of the time), I simply opt for using this spray on its own, rather than paired with my Dove Heat Defence Therapy.  


The product most certainly delivers shine, and is best on short hair (Coming from someone who has used it on very long hair, and virtually a pixie cut!). I generally use one to two sprays on each side of my head, resulting in me owning this bottle since last Christmas. 

The only downside I can think of is the packaging. It would be great if this were in a plastic bottle, as a opposed to a glass one it currently comes in. This would make it one hundred times more portable, as this product is great used on dry hair as a shine booster!

Helpful Links


http://www.toniandguy.com/ - Toni&Guy official site 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Biggest Loads of Glitter.