Monday 19 December 2011

Face of the Day: Drought Season

This FOTD is inspired by the rough drought plains in the Midwest. 


I attempted to make my awkward-length hair appear 'tousled' and unruly, but completely failed, and ended up drenching my hair with water to try and achieve the look. 


On my eyes, I am wearing my Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner in black, My home made primer, Body Collection Pressed Powder (furthest shade to the edge used in my crease and outer eye), a Lancome Hypnôse Mascara in Noir 1, and a Natural Collection Solo eye-shadow in Milk Chocolate


On my face, I am wearing my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanilla, my No7 Natural Blush Cheek Colour in Honey, my Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2, my Collection 2000 Sheer Loose Powder in Translucent, and lastly, I made use of my Body Collection Pressed Powder. I avoided using any kind of hilighter product as I wanted to achieve a dead-pan, flat look that would realistically resemble the deserts' empty colour. 


I am totally aware of how unruly and scraggly my brows look in all of the above shots. The reason being because I am 'growing them out' so that I can have them waxed into a thicker shape, as this is the shape that is dominating the catwalks this winter. 

Thank You for reading. Please leave any suggestions for posts in the comment section!

1 comment:

  1. You have a very pretty face Beth, sexy in an innocent knowing way ;)

    ReplyDelete

The Biggest Loads of Glitter.